Monday 29 January 2024

I Reborn

Unsplash by Adrianna Geo


Today and so...

I reborn to be someone new and better (hopefully)

I will not afraid to face the world, this amazing world


I always seing myself, to be someone that..

So, then i will be that person


I will love myself more

I will protect myself more


I always imagine when i play my guitar, playing my favorite song

I play "Romance de amor"

I sit near the window

Seeing my favorite rain and how beautiful the tears


I will be that girl, bringing my "Romantic de amor" in the middle of rain

With my rustic things

With my curly short thing


I sometimes seeing myself

Build my own castil with snow

A thousands snow

I see myself smiling


I see myself reading my favorite book in the middle of cafe

In the corner of that Europe things


I see myself praying to the God with crying

In the middle of night

Begging whatever i want

Only He knows i can crying

While people dont


I reborn

None can dictate who i am


I reborn

Myself first and more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Catatan Lebay Seorang Dugong Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template